Hello dear ladies! Can I just say it was great reading all of our stories this week? Thanks for taking the time to share!
Its been one week since we all committed to seek the Lord each day and hold one another accountable in doing so, and I wanted to go ahead and check in. I know that online accountability presents its challenges and I will be the first to say I dont have a clue how to do this well. But I will also be the first to try something instead of nothingt. So if you have any ideas of how to truly hold one another accountable please do share!
For this week, I am going to ask a few questions to get us started. If you haven't "committed" to this group, or don't want to actually post on the blog, but are reading then feel free to share in the comments as well. (I am mainly asking accountability questions about your time with the Lord, not deep bible study questions, theology, etc. This is bc I think the building block to going deeper is to seek Him daily. Feel free to add any other questions you think would be helpful)
1. Did you spend quality time each day with the Lord? If so, how was it? If not, why not?
2. What was the biggest struggle for you this week?
3. What is your biggest Praise from this last week?
4. Is there anything you feel you need to confess or repent of?
5. Share what you are committing to do with the Lord next week (ex. To spend 10 min in the mornings praying, or to read James, etc).