I am officially starting "The J Club". What is that you ask? The J Club is a club for people who want to commit to and be held accountable for spending daily time with Jesus.
- What: An accountability group
- Who can join: Anyone willing to commit to a set time with Jesus daily. **Even those of you who dont have your own blog!**
- How to join: Comment below leaving your email address for me. I will set you up as a blog author on The J Club Blog.
- What will it consist of:
- You committing to specific time each day to hang out with the Lord. This can be morning or night, whatever works for you.
- You posting on our club blog about how it is going at least once a week (but more if you want) and something you are learning or struggling with.
- You reading the blog and supporting/ holding the other members accountable to persevering on.
"let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching."(Hebrews 10: 22-25)